The services of this website www.smartskooling.com (“Website”) are available only to the registered users (“Users”) on a single user basis, for a particular period of time on making the stipulated payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions. The said services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person other than the registered users. The services offered by I3 Education India Pvt. Ltd. (“Smart Skooling”), the company that owns and operates the Website, are listed in detail on the Website.
By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this Website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website as contained herein. Further, by registering on the Website, you agree to:
• make your contact details available to Smart Skooling partners so that you may be contacted by Smart Skooling partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS;
• receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website or any of its partner websites; and/ or be contacted by Smart Skooling in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
The right to use the services of the Website is on revocable license / permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the Website or any of its contents
In order to use Smart Skooling online services, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you will need to have access to all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices.
In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide correct, precise, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the service’s registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if Smart Skooling has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Smart Skooling has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
If you are directly subscribing as a user of this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and capacity to use the services of Smart Skooling in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. In cases, where a minor below the age of 18 years of age, wants to use this website, such a user shall duly register himself through his parent/ guardian and such a parent/ guardian hereby agrees to accordingly register and supervise usage by, and be responsible for the action of any such minors who use the computer and/or password to access the Smart Skooling. The parent/ guardian shall enter into this agreement on behalf of such minor, and bind himself/herself in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
In case you do not wish to be contacted by phone, sms or email please drop in a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PURCHASING AND ORDERING DISCLAIMER:
Make Your Own Decisions:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and Smart Skooling does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
All payments have to be made to the account of I3 Education India Pvt. Ltd only under advice to us. You must not make any payment to any other account under any circumstance.
Smart Skooling will not be responsible in case you ignore this advice and still make a payment to any unauthorised persons/accounts.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our website. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order. Purchase “as is.” You agree that all products purchased by you through this website are provided under warranties, if any, of the manufacturer only, and not by Smart Skooling. All products are provided by Smart Skooling on “as is” basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from Smart Skooling.
Please note that the password generated by you for accessing the Website should not be shared by you with anyone else at any time. Please also note that especially with regard to the products purchased by you, the same have been licensed to you by Smart Skooling for your own use only and you cannot share your password with others or allow others to use the paid courses. This will be a gross violation of the license terms governing the paid products.
Use of Website:
Prohibited Activities: You represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website, that
• belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
• is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
• harm minors in any way;
• infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
• violates any law for the time being in force
• deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature:
• impersonate another person;
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
• threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You further represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that your use of the Website shall not:
• violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
• interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
• impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
• forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
• upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
• upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
• interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
• upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
• use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
• upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
• upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
• reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
• use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
• take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
• any interpretation of test results or study material other than as a tool of learning and enhancing knowledge; or
• the tests and exercises are created for you to test your understanding of concepts and are not to be interpreted as a sample question paper for any examinations.
Smart Skooling reserves the right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringes any other person’s copyright at any point of time
Software (if any) that is made available to download from the Website, excluding software that may be made available by end-users through a Communication Service, (Software) is the copyrighted work of the software provider. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
Smart Skooling reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to you.
QUESTION AND ANSWER SECTION:
Please note that some of the answers under this section or the tests/notes uploaded in the Interesting Facts & Figures, Summary, and Glossary etc sub-section may be uploaded by users or teachers directly. Therefore, Smart Skooling will not be liable for the content of the same.
Further, Smart Skooling may certify an answer posted by a user to be correct or not. This however does not mean that Smart Skooling has checked whether the answer has or has not been copied by such user from any other source without authorization. Smart Skooling shall surely look into any concern of this nature that is brought to its attention through any Feedback received from its users.
Delivery means the digital download or the physical delivery of subscribed content to the customers. At present we have only one mode of delivery – online digital download from the website
Online digital delivery of content is through internet, i.e., downloading the subscribed course content from www.smartskooling.com website to Smart Skooling software
The physical delivery of the paid subscription is not under consideration in this phase.
Smart Skooling currently provides users with access to a rich collection/compilation of online educational information and related resources etc. As a user of the Website, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on an AS-IS basis and Smart Skooling assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on the Website
The information/material provided on the Website is provided on an “As Is” basis. Smart Skooling does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the services on the Website. Smart Skooling also does not guarantee that the services will be error free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Some contents on the site may belong to third parties. Such contents are available free on the internet and the copyright of such contents would remain exclusively with the said third party. Smart Skooling shall not be responsible for any mistakes which might appear in such contents.
Smart Skooling disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
• Any errors in or omissions from the Website and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
• Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from.
• The unavailability of this Website or any portion thereof.
• The use of any equipment or software in connection with the Website by the user.
Under no circumstances shall Smart Skooling be liable to any User for:
• Loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the Website, even if Smart Skooling had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, stated or otherwise.
• Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Website or its content / materials; and
• Claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information
It is the endeavor of Smart Skooling to ensure that the information provided on the Web site is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Website. Use of this Website, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Website. Smart Skooling does not claim that the information downloaded are up to date, correct and error free or that the servers that make Smart Skooling site available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Any reliance on the service or database available through this service, is at the user’s own risk. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, Smart Skooling claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING:
There may be third party information, advertisement, and schemes displayed through this Web site. http://www.Smart Skooling.com/. Smart Skooling</a> disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such information, advertisement and scheme. Smart Skooling hereby declares that the advertisers and their clients etc. are neither its agent, partner or principal and Smart Skooling does not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of the advertisers or their clients.
Any material downloaded and used shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilised by this Web site shall create any warranty. Smart Skooling shall not responsible if any information/page is downloaded from Smart Skooling and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein.
Smart Skooling and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timelines, of the products and services contained on the Web site for any purpose. All products, services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Smart Skooling and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Smart Skooling Web site, with the delay or inability to use the Smart Skooling Web site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the Smart Skooling Web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of Smart Skooling Web site, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Smart Skooling or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
As a user of this Web site, you agree to protect and fully compensate Smart Skooling and its domain’s associates, such as, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your use of services on this domain, your violation of the terms or your infringement by any other use of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this Web site and the courts in New Delhi, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with all such matters.
This Agreement does not in any manner create any relationship whatsoever as between you and the Smart Skooling, either as a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship. Performance of this agreement by Smart Skooling is subject to existing laws and legal process in India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of Smart Skooling to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of Smart Skooling or information provided to or gathered by Smart Skooling with respect to such use
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Smart Skooling with respect to the Smart Skooling site and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Smart Skooling with respect to the Smart Skooling site
All material available on this website Smart Skooling.com including but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files and the selection and arrangement thereof is protected by copyright laws. (Depicted as I3 Education India Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.)
Access to the Smart Skooling services and content is subject to these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions contain warranty disclaimers guidelines for link to other websites & linking disclaimer and limitation on use.
Smart Skooling grants user of this website the permission to reproduce copies of the material contained therein strictly for personal information/private use and non- commercial use only
Rights and Permissions:
Excepting for Private use and non- commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied, or reproduced without prior written consent of Smart Skooling. Any other use of materials on this website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written consent of Smart Skooling is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws
The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are Smart Skooling, its affiliates or third party licensors. Any modification, copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or distributing any material on this Website including text, graphics, code and/or software is expressly prohibited
No recourse shall be taken against Smart Skooling for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to Smart Skooling. At any stage, it is believed that the contents appearing on this Website constitutes copyright infringement of another person’s rights, the user may communicate the same to us
Notice of Copyright Infringement</strong>We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Website, or items advertised on the Website, by end users or any other third parties. In the event you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded on the Website, you may contact our Customer Care Services at email@example.com
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint. (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party. (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed
The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
• Decision of Smart Skooling regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
• Smart Skooling reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes
• Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider’s server for SMS Service.
• The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by Smart Skooling from time to time.
• This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
• The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
• WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
• Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
• You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. Smart Skooling reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
• The Service is an additional service offered by Smart Skooling. The functions of the Service are dependent on the operator owning the network to facilitate this service (“Operator”), for which Smart Skooling does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, Smart Skooling may include additional features and services.
• Smart Skooling reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
• The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by Smart Skooling for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the VAS shall be entirely borne by the customer.
• The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by Smart Skooling at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.</li> <li>Smart Skooling shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
• No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
• The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify Smart Skooling and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
• You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the Website.
• Message delivery is conditional to mobile Operator’s technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
• By using various SMS based services from Smart Skooling, you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from Smart Skooling and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
• Subscribing or using various paid/free services of Smart Skooling on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn’t in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
• Smart Skooling and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, Smart Skooling sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Smart Skooling and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. Smart Skooling shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
• By agreeing to register at Smart Skooling Mobile alerts, a user allows Smart Skooling to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
• The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by Smart Skooling relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide Smart Skooling all other and further information and co-operation as Smart Skooling may require from time to time.
• This service is live in India only.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
As of now we have a limited period offer for cancellation of products and/or services you have purchased or subscribed, within a week of full product launch. After the full launch date for any product/service purchased by you, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first you go through the demos and/or free to use contents/products/services before you subscribe to or purchase from Smart Skooling.com.
We, at I3 Education India Pvt. Ltd. (“Smart Skooling”) are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit I3 Education India Pvt. Limited’s Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
What Information Do we Collect?
When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE
You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the Web site http://smartskooling.com/
This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your Site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with http://smartskooling.com/
It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services. For example, we request information from you when you:
Log-on to certain areas of the Website, where you may be prompted to provide us with your Log in Name and Password as a condition to gaining access to certain information, materials or services.
• Register or sign-up to use a service.
• Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products and services.
• Place an order
• Provide feedback in an online survey
In each of the instances above, we typically ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, Log in Name and Password, as well as, other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to “unsubscribe” to these mailers at any time.
How we use information
Smart Skooling uses your personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information you provide to us when using the Web site, such as your name, postal, e-mail address or telephone number will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with Smart Skooling to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from Smart Skooling, or offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Agents or contractors of Smart Skooling who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for http://smartskooling.com/
Sharing information with Third Parties
Smart Skooling may enhance or merge your information collected at its Web site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. With respect to network advertising companies (companies that manage and provide advertising for numerous unrelated companies), to the extent that Smart Skooling utilizes such advertising companies to provide advertisements on the Web site, may provide them with your Sign in Name and any demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with non-personally identifiable data collected by the advertising company from your computer, solely for the purpose of delivering on our Web site, advertisements that are targeted to you
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with Smart Skooling, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets (including our associated customer lists containing your personal information), or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.</p> <p>We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only Smart Skooling (or agents or contractors working on behalf of Smart Skooling and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. This Site does not, however, provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmissions of Personal Information via the Internet
If you do not wish to use the Internet to transmit personal information you can mail or phone us, Details are provided under ‘CONTACT US/FEEDBACK’ page
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by calling Smart Skooling.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties
What About Other Web sites linked to Our Web site?
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.smartskooling.comon Smart Skooling’s behalf. Smart Skooling may provide information, including Personal Information, that Smart Skooling collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Smart Skooling maintains its Web site and mailing lists. Smart Skooling will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Smart Skooling’s behalf
Smart Skooling does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Smart Skooling’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Smart Skooling’s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children below the age of 15. If we learn that we have personal information on a child below the age of 15, we will delete that information from our systems. Even for personal information of children of the age of 15 years and above, the personal information is collected only for the purpose of their educational requirement and service needs as provided by this Web site
Sending unsolicited mail messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is expressly prohibited. A user shall not use another site’s mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site
It is contrary to Smart Skooling policy for customers to use our servers to effect or participate in any of the following activities:
• To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, e-mail mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the agreement or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list
• To send unsolicited mass e-mailings, if such unsolicited e-mailings provoke complaints from the recipients
• To engage in any of the foregoing activities using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through Smart Skooling provided server, or using Smart Skooling provided server as a maildrop for responses
• To falsify user information provided to Smart Skooling or to other users of the service in connection with use of Smart Skooling service.
CONSEQUENCES OF VIOLATION:
When http://smartskooling.com becomes aware of an alleged violation of its Acceptable Use Policy, Smart Skooling will initiate an investigation. During the investigation Smart Skooling may restrict Customer ‘s access in order to prevent further possible unauthorized activity. Depending on the severity of the violation, http://smartskooling.com/ may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate Customer’s account and pursue other civil remedies. If such violation is a criminal offence, Smart Skooling will notify the appropriate law enforcement department of such violation.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services
Updating your information:
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Smart Skooling does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Smart Skooling under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Smart Skooling communicate with you about offers from Smart Skooling and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• Smart Skooling displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
• Smart Skooling does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
• Smart Skooling advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
• Smart Skooling works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business
Confidentiality and Security:
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• Smart Skooling reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Smart Skooling shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Office or write at the following address: Maximus Towers 2B, Raheja Mindspace IT Park, Hi Tech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
• Identification of the information provided by you
• Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
• Your address, telephone number or e-mail address
• A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you. Smart Skooling is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at our Corporate Address given below:
I3 Education India Pvt. Ltd. Maximus Towers 2B, Raheja Mindspace IT Park, Hi Tech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Revisions to this policy:
Smart Skooling reserves the right to revise, amend or modify this policy at any time and in any manner it pleases. Any change or revision will be posted on our Website